In my various writing guises I currently have (in what I think is descending order):
* one book being prepared by the publisher – proofs due any day now
* one thriller I am ghost-writing half-finished – I’m overdue on this
* one film script with an agent and being touted around now
* one children’s book with an agent
* one e-book version of a former print title ready to go
* another e-book of a print title in development
* two, three, maybe four things just under half-finished
* and other files I’ve tucked away deep in sub-folders on my computer. One day, one day…
And then I have my day job.
The writer’s life. The best life.