One for a quiet afternoon. Commando Attack. A Spaghetti war film from 1970, which is sometimes called Churchill’s Leopards.
Crazy plot but fun and entertaining in its way. Certainly better than most of the films in its genre made in Italy at that time.
In my various writing guises I currently have (in what I think is descending order):
* one book being prepared by the publisher – proofs due any day now
* one thriller I am ghost-writing half-finished – I’m overdue on this
* one film script with an agent and being touted around now
* one children’s book with an agent
* one e-book version of a former print title ready to go
* another e-book of a print title in development
* two, three, maybe four things just under half-finished
* and other files I’ve tucked away deep in sub-folders on my computer. One day, one day…
And then I have my day job.
The writer’s life. The best life.
Fascinating actress, with a sad, compelling life story.